As a successful tech entrepreneur and global business leader, Tim Angelillo brings 15+ years of experience running divisions of publicly traded companies like Yahoo! and Time Warner as well currently founding and leading three start-up businesses in Austin, TX. These experiences allow Tim to share detailed insights on how to apply an entrepreneurial drive and marketing, sales, technology, and management skills both inside global companies and the tech start-up world.
As Global Business Leader for $900 million of revenue overseeing Yahoo! Sports and the Y! Commerce divisions and Executive Director founding and overseeing $100 Million of Sports Illustrated licensing, properties, and retail business units, Tim shares his experience with audiences around the world on the following topics:
- 5 Keys to Being a Successful, Halfway Sane Start Up Entrepreneur
- Be the Entrepreneur in a Global Corporate Machine or Tech Start Up
- Apply Your Corporate Experiences and Relationships to Your Own Start Up
- Launch Fast, Listen, and Never Fail
- Be the Best Brand Ambassador for your Start Up
- Lead a Lean, Mean “Team”…of Free Lancers
- Entrepreneurship Lesson One: Don’t Know…Teach Yourself, Quickly
- The 2 Most Dangerous Items to threaten your Start Up – Cash Flow & Distractions
- Pacing? It’s a not a Marathon but a Sprint with no Finish Line
During his talks on any one of these conference topics, Tim offers specific recounts of real-world experience, the lessons and solutions uncovered, and actionable insights the audience members can apply to succeed in their own endeavors.
Tim’s “Real World” experiences include:
- Founder/CEO: Sourced Craft Cocktails & Connection Media
- VP/Managing Director, R&R Partners the famed ad agency of “What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas”
- Global Business Leader/Executive Director, Yahoo! Sports, Y! Autos, Y! Shopping, Y! Home, and Y! Small Business
- Executive Director, Sports Illustrated and SI Golf Group
Tim’s passion is to be of service to consumers, clients, partners, and other tenacious entrepreneurs by sharing his story and solutions that can be applied to companies large and small. Tim is an avid runner using more than 30 miles a week to think up the next business venture and the grateful husband and father of three children, RJ, Cooper, and Grace…all under the age of 10.