Big Things for Craft Brewers Happen Here
How do you manage regulatory issues and run a business without compromising your product and your sanity? Find out directly from industry pioneers at the Craft Beverage Expo—the only event dedicated to craft brewers like you.
Beer is highly regulated and navigating the myriad rules is challenging. Then there’s the explosive growth in new breweries—over 250 each year in the US alone. The right mix of operations, branding and marketing are critical.
We’re bringing the entire artisan beverage community together so you can get proven solutions from the people who know craft beer best. Find below a sample of beer icons that spoke at CBE 2016:
- Jeff Cioletti – Author, Editor at Large, Representative, The Year of Drinking Adventurously, Beverage World and Drinkable Media
- Dave Engbers – Co-Founder/Vice President/Director of Brand & Education, Founders Brewing Company
- Julia Herz – Craft Beer Program Director, Brewers Association
- Steve Holt – Managing Director, Kirkstall Brewery and AVC/Vertical Drinks
- Rhonda Kallman – Co-Founder, Boston Beer Company
- Dianna Stampfler – President, Promote Michigan, PR Pirates
- Mary Brettmann – President, Beverage Business Builders
- Jeff Clark – Domain Expert – Wine & Craft Beverage Group, Live Oak Bank
- Carin Galletta Oliver – Chief Innovation Officer, Angelsmith, Inc.
- Mike Kallenberger – President, Tropos Brand Consulting
- Chris McElwain – Attorney, LaRiviere Grubman, PC
- Mecaela Miller – Creator and Owner, The Rooted Fork
- Candace Moon – Founder, The Craft Beverage Attorney, APC
- Myles Pinfold – MD and Director of Brand Strategy and Planning, WPA Pinfold Ltd.
- Alyssa Rapp – Managing Partner, AJR Ventures
- Matt Toomey – President/Co-Founder, Social Bacon
- Larry Vincent – Founder & Chief Branding Officer, UTA Brand Studio
- Glenn Wensloff- Owner, Elutriate Systems
In addition, the CBE conference program will offer sessions on marketing, business development and regulatory issues—all geared toward small batch producers.
No other event focuses on your needs like we do. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
- Learn proven business strategies from industry pioneers
- Connect with fellow artisans from every beverage segment
- Find new business partners who cater to smaller scale operations