Thank you for your interest in submitting a presentation for the 2021 Craft Beverage Expo in Louisville, KY. Our conference audience is comprised of independent beer, wine, spirits, cider or mead producers facing the many challenges associated with the alcoholic beverage industry, with the biggest obstacle being distribution. Craft Beverage Distribution Conference delivers solutions and help our attendees navigate through the challenges of distribution, consumer engagement, and selling product if you have an expertise in the following areas, we would love to hear from you:
- Traditional and alternative distribution
- Control States
- Product expansion
- Market expansion
- Branding and packaging
- Marketing and sales
- On-premise, off-premise and third channels
We expect educational content which provides in-depth, cutting-edge information in highly interactive sessions focused on tools, skills and problem solving for real-world application. All submitters will be asked to include planned audience-engagement strategies (e.g. polling, reflections, group/pair activities, etc.) as part of their session description. We invite you to submit one or more topics for consideration at CBE 2021. All topics must be educational and NON-PROPRIETARY to be considered.
Evaluation criteria will include:
- The overall quality of the session topic including title, learning objectives and description;
- The proposed audience-engagement strategies and interactivity of the proposed session format;
- The diversity and uniqueness of the presentation and how it enhances the overall quality of the program;
- The practical application of the topic; and
- The proposed presenter’s demonstrated experience.
PLEASE NOTE: We have the right to combine submissions into one session or move submissions from one format to another as needed.
Questions? Please contact: Michele L. Nebel Peake
Session Submission Form
You may save your progress and continue at a later time (scroll to the bottom of the page for this option). You will have until August 5, 2021 to complete your submission.