We expect educational content which provides in-depth, cutting-edge information in highly interactive sessions focused on tools, skills and problem solving for real-world application. All submitters will be asked to include planned audience-engagement strategies (e.g. polling, reflections, group/pair activities, etc.) as part of their session description. We invite you to submit one or more topics for consideration at CBE 2017. All topics must be educational and NON-PROPRIETARY to be considered.
Evaluation criteria will include:
- The overall quality of the session topic including title, learning objectives and description;
- The proposed audience-engagement strategies and interactivity of the proposed session format;
- The diversity and uniqueness of the presentation and how it enhances the overall quality of the program;
- The practical application of the topic; and
- The proposed presenter’s demonstrated experience.
PLEASE NOTE: We have the right to combine submissions into one session or move submissions from one format to another as needed.
Questions? Please contact: Michele L. Nebel Peake