Health & Safety Measures for CBE 2020
Craft Beverage Expo and Distribution Conference is still moving forward as scheduled, from November 30 – December 2 at the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC) in Louisville, KY and we look forward to seeing you there.
Your health and safety will remain of paramount importance as we plan for the event. We will do everything possible working with the city of Louisville and KICC to make sure the event happens safely.
City of Louisville and Convention Center
The city of Louisville has put a priority on the health and safety of visitors from their point of entry, to their hotel, and everything in between. The city is championing the GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation program on cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC). Learn more about GBAC STAR accreditation.
Hyatt Regency Louisville
The Hyatt Regency Louisville, our host hotel, is also planning for your arrival with extensive measures to provide guests with touch-free options, frequent sanitization, and more. Learn more about what the Hyatt is doing to ensure your safety.
Craft Beverage Expo and Distribution Conference
Below are some of the initiatives already in place to help us produce a safe and comfortable event with physical distancing and sanitation protocols:
- Online, advanced registration practices will be encouraged
- Self-printing badge stations and print-at-home options
- Reconfiguration of onsite registration areas to allow for physical distancing
- Attendees, exhibitors, speakers, sponsors, partners, and staff will be required to wear face masks at all times. Masks will be available onsite to all individuals who need one.
- Temperature checks at the door
- As recommended by the facility, we will design safe distancing seating layouts in meeting rooms
- Exhibit hall capacity limits based on square footage and 6ft distancing guidelines
- Initiating a no-contact policy (e.g. avoid shaking hands, allocated dedicated space for exhibitors and attendees to interact safely)
- One-way aisles
- Hand sanitizer stations positioned strategically throughout the exhibit hall and convention center
- Modified food service strategy with seating areas properly distanced
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing regimen of all public spaces, exhibit halls, meeting rooms, and registration areas
- Onsite access to health services and medical aid
We will continually evaluate and expand the measures in place to ensure your well-being. We continue to work with leading event industry associations as they develop best practices for events, and we will ensure our plans follow the evolving recommendations of public health experts and the standards set by the federal, state, and local governments.
Check the CBE website for ongoing updates on event safety and wellness.